UNTOLD continues this year one of the most rewarding CSR campaigns in Romania and Europe, the BLOOD NETWORK. Together with "I Donate" blood donation platform, organizers UNTOLD and NEVERSEA are launching today the blood donation campaign that mobilized thousands of young people from Romania. The campaign will be between 14 June to 10 July.
DONATE TO CARAVAN AND YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE TICKET TO UNTOLD OR NEVERSEA!
This year, people could also donate at mobile caravans, this time, from four cities in the country: Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, Timisoara and Constanta. All those who will donate will receive a free ticket to UNTOLD or NEVERSEA.
• CLUJ-NAPOCA: JUNE 17 and JUNE 18, The Hero’s Boulevard
• BUCHAREST: JUNE 24 and JUNE 25, HERASTRAU PARK, ENTRANCE CHARLES DE GAULLE
• TIMIŞOARA: JULY 1st and JULY 2nd, IULIUS MALL
• CONSTANTA: JULY 1st and JULY 2nd, THE TĂBĂCĂRIEI PARK
Who will donate blood at the mobile caravan and enters the database and I Donate (reteaua.sieudonez.ro) receives a free ticket to UNTOLD or NEVERSEA.
Those who donate blood to transfusion centers across the country will receive a discount for UNTOLD or NEVERSEA festivals tickets. and they have to access the link http://untold.com/blood-network, where you need to fill out the requested form and attach a photo with the donor certificate. Then they will receive a code on the mail address after that, will be able to purchase tickets with discount:
• UNTOLD 4DayPass Ticket with discount of 150ron + fee from the final price of 550ron + fee
• NEVERSEA 3DayPass Ticket with discount of 195ron + fee from the final price of 420ron + fee